Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,280 (Mex$ 52,476) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)