Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,977 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)