Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,988 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)