Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,410 (₨171,773) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)