Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03943 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,615 (40,946 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)