Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,634 (71,178 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)