Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06799 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,762 (R 40,617) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)