Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06464 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,582 (R 24,469) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (41 minutes ago)