Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06850 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,553 (R 22,663) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)