Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,975 (112,057 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)