Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 (12,902,068 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)