Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02598 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,966 (75,664 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)