Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,143 (руб 86,228) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)