Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,485 (R$ 6,315) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)