Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,196 (R$ 10,843) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)