Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,042 (380,159 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)