Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,074 (412,122 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)