Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,812 (R$ 9,736) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)