Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,516 (R$ 5,705) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)