Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21059 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,581 (RM12,255) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)