Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00699 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,272 (₨181,984) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)