Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,224 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)