Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,024 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)