Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,145 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)