Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,258 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)