Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)