Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,086 (AU$7,258) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)