Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)