Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,971 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)