Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,824 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)