Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)