Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 49% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,976 in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (40 minutes ago)