Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,909 (299,301 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)