Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23480 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,619 (R$ 6,895) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)