Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24785 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,496 (R$ 6,037) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)