Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,520 (463,598 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)