Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03170 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,408 ($U107,514) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)