Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,384 (548,936 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)