Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,474 (567,335 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)