Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,485 (896,183 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (44 minutes ago)