Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,569 (COL$8,021,500) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (30 minutes ago)