Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,417 (COL$7,738,631) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)