Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,001 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (43 minutes ago)