Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,850 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)