Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,849 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)