Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12680 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,488 (19,621 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)