Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11424 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,369 (11,981 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)