Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,653 (₨193,311) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)