Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,426 (₨108,680) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 2 hours ago)