Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,029 (4,275 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)