Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,093 ($4,814) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)