Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,849 ($7,218) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (42 minutes ago)