Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00183 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,184 (1,195,994 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)