Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,466 (NZ$3,796) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)