Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,027 (NZ$3,443) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)