Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (NZ$4,290) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)