Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,076 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)