Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,882 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)