Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,631 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)