Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,788 ($4,118) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)