Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,418 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)