Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,716 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)