Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,547 (Mex$ 31,203) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)