Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,351 (Mex$ 30,261) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)