Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,152 (£4,584) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)