Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,265 (766,011 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)