Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)