Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,245 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (37 minutes ago)