Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,478 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (43 minutes ago)