Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (30 minutes ago)