Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00837 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,253 (269,257 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)