Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,348 (25,337 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)