Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08845 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,353 (15,292 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)