Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09160 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,435 (15,662 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)