Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 (1,983,681 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)