Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,852 (1,214,486 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)