Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,030 (C$5,627) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)