Cost of living comparison between Ottawa, Canada and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 (C$5,215) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)