Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03698 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,438 (65,921 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)