Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,786 (CH$1,310,334) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)