Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,437 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)