Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,585 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)