Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,585 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)