Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10560 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,273 (kr 30,999) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)