Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10747 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,033 (kr 28,219) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)