Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10502 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,186 (kr 30,335) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)